See where your skills and availability might fit in with the following volunteer opportunities:
- Greet members and direct them to the registration table.
- Greet guests and provide them with a guest sign-in form.
- Verify guest photo ID name against a list of guest names.
- Provide guests with name tag, newsletter, REIA membership registration.
- Instruct members to wear their name badge.
- Assist with membership renewal for those with expired memberships.
New Member/Guest Round Group
- Welcome new members/guests.
- Explain the meeting schedule, meeting topics and meeting room layout.
- Discuss benefits, and answer questions.
- Direct members to member check-in.
- Direct guests to the Guest Round Group.
- Direct guests choosing to pay for the meeting to office manager.
- Stand in the meeting room entrance and make sure eryone is wearing a badge.
- Keep the main meeting room entrance from bottlenecking and politely request others to keep volume down in the vendor room while meeting is in progress.
- Guide members and guests to empty seats, distribute handouts, and provide microphone for audience questions.
- Audio, video setup/configuration/management.
- Photography and videography for special events, meeting, Trade Show Expo.
Interested in lending a hand? If you have been a Boston REIA member for a year or have familiarity with the organization structure and background we would love your help! Email our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org